March for Babies!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, July 11, 2009

26 Weeks

So, here I am, waiting on Drew. This is probably a first! So, he took my picture before taking his shower, so I could update the blog while waiting.
We are going to start our registries today! Yay! I'm hoping that we can get a good start or finish (ya right) so it's done and over with. Then, if I want, I can always update it and add more online. We are registering at BRU (Babies R Us) and Target. I've actually already started the Target registry.
My sister, Dyan, and best friend, Sarah, are throwing me a baby shower on August 29th - so I wanted to get the registries done beforehand. So here we go!! I've heard that it's really overwhelming - but I've done my research, have a pretty good idea what we want/need. So hopefully it will go smoothly.
How far along? 26 weeks 3 days!
Total weight gain/loss: Notta clue - I have my next Dr. Appt on the 23rd - so I will update in 2 weeks :-)
Maternity clothes? Yep!
Stretch marks? Nothing new
Sleep: Starting to get uncomfortable and wake up a couple times.
Best moment this week: I thought I had a good one for this, but am coming up blank... If I think of it, I'll edit.
Movement: Every day - throughout the day
Food cravings: Here's a new one - got home from practice Tuesday night craving onion rings, so went with Brittany to Sonic and got a large onion rings that I demolished and a chocolate shake! Yumm!! Then Thursday morning, I was craving biscuits and gravy, so I helped myself to an order from IHOP! lol... oh boy...
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: None - I think I've had a few BH contrax though... not sure
Belly Button in or out? Out
What I miss: Being able to have my lower back popped easily... it's so tight lately :-(
What I am looking forward to: I'm co-counseling 5th & 6th grade church camp this coming week with my mom - should be great fun! We're making flip flops with our girls - all 18 of them!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't eat a large onion ring and then forget to take your unisom that night before bed... the results are not pretty.
Milestones: It's starting to get uncomfortable when Mackenzie rolls around lol... OH, and finally deciding on her first name, Mackenzie!! Middle name to come soon :-)

2 comments:

  1. I have a suggestion for the middle name... \./

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, I meant >.<

    And I'm not anonymous... I'm your mother. LOL

    ReplyDelete