March for Babies!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Half-way there!


Well, I'm starting this a bit late - but I guess late is better than never! I was inspired by a gal who goes by the name of Blair - she blogs and is incredibly witty! She does an update weekly and posts bump pictures. Such a cute idea! So here I go! (And any other tidbits during pregnancy that I want to vent or share will be here!)
I had a pretty rough 1st trimester - was sick - A LOT! I went to the ER after not being able to keep anything down for 2 days. I've been taking my 1/2 a tablet of unisom every night and that helps - drastically! Other than that, I've enjoyed every bit of my pregnancy! I can't wait to be a mom!

Every week, I'd like to post the latest "bump" picture and the following questions! Enjoy!

How far along? 21 weeks and 1 day!
Total weight gain/loss: Still not back to my pre-preg weight
Maternity clothes? They are the most comfy! But I can still pull off certain pre-preg shirts or skirts as long as they stretch and are long enough
Stretch marks? None on the belly - but chest is another story :-(
Sleep: Usually through the night
Best moment this week: The big sono!! She looks perfect! (Was actually last week)
Movement: Every day - throughout the day! So fun!
Food cravings: Nothing out of the usual
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? I call it an in-betweeny - hasn't changed much
What I miss: Rollercoasters and waterslides - it's getting hot out!
What I am looking forward to: NBR (non-baby-related) going to Ohio for Drew's sister's college graduation! Baby girl's first plane trip!
Weekly Wisdom: I don't feel very wise... maybe just be sure you know you're talking to who you think you're talking to... long story lol
Milestones: Drew feeling her kick last week!! And seeing her move from the outside!


Hope you all enjoy my weekly updates... I will do my best to keep up with them! Thought it would be a fun way to include you all in my pregnancy and keep you up-to-date!

4 comments:

  1. i think this is a fantastic idea! especially since i can't follow the journey in person. =(
    i just know you are going to make an amazing mom!!! <3
    can't wait for the next update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I'm loving this..... Be sure to invite Julie to check this out. After all, she is your cyber-sister, ya know??!!??

    I love you~ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom, why don't you send her the link?

    ReplyDelete