March for Babies!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mackenzie and The Dog

This week, we have had Cali, my parents Shi-tzu, at our house while Mom and Dad have been in Cabo on vacation.  I know, lucky, right?  Not us... them.  We get snow, while they get burnt.

Anyway, Mackenzie has always liked The Dog.  Lately, however, Miss Mackenzie has taken to liking to FEED the dog.  Everything.

This morning, I thought Mackenzie was hungry, so I offered her some graham crackers while playing in the basement.  She came back for more not even 2 minutes later.  I said "wow!  you've sure eaten that fast!  have another!"  Another minute later, she's back.

Then, to my horror, I look over to The Dog in her bed, as she's chowing down on something unseen.  So, I give Mackenzie another cracker, saying not to feed the doggy.  And I watch as, yet again, she "knee-walks" over to The Dog, holds her hand out, and gives her cracker over to Cali.

Ah, well... guess you've gotta pick and choose your battles.  :-)  At least they are both cute!

1 comment: