March for Babies!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 11, 2009

22 Weeks and Sono Pics


Hey hey! So I've made it through another week! Yahoo! Drew thinks it's silly for me to say "Happy __ Week!" every Wednesday... but I love it! It's celebrating our baby getting through another week! Nothing is guaranteed in pregnancy or life, and I don't want to take one minute of it for granted. I am truly blessed with my little "nudger" and couldn't be happier to be carrying her around with me every day! I call her my little nudger because that's what it is so far... no horrifyingly painful kicks yet! LOL... anyway, here's my update for the week. Then below are a couple 3D sono pics that I got at my 20 week appointment. I will post more on my facebook when my mother-in-law can get them scanned. Her scanner is acting funky!


How far along? 22 weeks and 1 day!
Total weight gain/loss: Uh, not sure.. I don't get on the scale every day or every week.
Maternity clothes? Yep! Got some new shorts (khaki and jean) last night from Target - love them!
Stretch marks? Still just chestage lol
Sleep: Still sleeping really well! I am lucky to not have been cursed with the uber-tiny bladder yet... although it seems to be the baby's new toy/trampoline lol
Best moment this week: We got the swing in the mail! A whole week early!! :-)
Movement: Every day
Food cravings: Usually, it's what the girls on thebump.com talk about that gets me craving stuff
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? It's getting flatter and when I puff my tummy out, it pokes out a little... I can tell I will most likely have the "pop"
What I miss: My energy
What I am looking forward to: We leave for Ohio tomorrow! Yay!
Weekly Wisdom: Um, I got nothing :-/
Milestones: First baby purchase - the Fisher Price swing!

1 comment:

  1. you are getting so big hun! (although it's only in the right areas!)
    as for the bladder issue, some of us are just blessed with chihuahua sized bladders from birth lol.
    i am soo happy for you hun! i can't wait for next weeks update!

    ReplyDelete