March for Babies!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, June 27, 2009

24 Weeks & V-Day

Today is Saturday, so technically, I'm 24 weeks and 3 days! I was too lazy to have Drew take a pic on Wednesday and just got busy!

I told you last time that I would explain what V-Day meant. It's not Valentine's Day... it's Viability Day. When you are 24 weeks along, if you happen to go into pre-term labor, your baby could survive with intense medical care. It's really kind of a morbid "celebration," but a milestone none-the-less.

We still don't have a name... maybe this weekend while Drew and I are doing stuff around the house, we can hash it out! I will post the name when it's decided... or I may make ya'll wait till she's born! Muahahahah!!! :-P

How far along? 24 weeks 3 days!
Total weight gain/loss: Back to my pre-preg weight
Maternity clothes? Yep!
Stretch marks? Nothing new

Sleep: All night
Best moment this week: Got the swing put together!
Movement: Every day - she likes the mornings apparently :-0
Food cravings: nothing really
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Flat - should pop in a couple weeks or so

What I miss: Bending over lol
What I am looking forward to: Brittany, Christopher and Tiffany are all coming in town next week for Grandma Damron's (Drew's mom's mom) 80th Birthday Bash! Will be great to have everyone home!
Weekly Wisdom: Stop eating when you're full...
Milestones: V-Day!

2 comments:

  1. You are adorable.....
    but...
    for Goodness' sake....
    CHOOSE A NAME ALREADY!!!! Grandma needs to call her by her name when she kisses her! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Miss Anonymous... :-) She will have a name in due time :-P

    ReplyDelete